5 Reasons Why You Need a Restaurant Online Ordering System

As the saying goes, you should work smarter, not harder, to convert your restaurant into a well-oiled machine that provides countless people with delicious food. However, the reality is that many restaurant owners want to keep things close to the chest and handle everything themselves. Although noble, this can create extra work in your already busy workday. Investing in a restaurant online ordering system can save a lot of time while bringing in more money.

Still looking for reasons why you need a restaurant online ordering system? Let us explain!

Improves Order Accuracy

There is nothing more frustrating than customers getting the wrong order. It can make all the difference between a lifelong and one-time customer. This is a significant reason why you need a restaurant online ordering system.

Many things can happen during a phone order that can cause the order to be wrong, from language barriers to audio problems and other distractions. With an online ordering system, you get the order right every time.

Makes You More Attractive to Customers

Did you know that only 2-3% of restaurants worldwide use an online ordering system? Don’t let your restaurant fall in with the other 97%! When you invest in an ordering system, it helps you stand out and stay ahead of the competition.

An online ordering system shows potential patrons that you’re willing to go the extra mile for them, and it also demonstrates that the customer experience is important to you. According to the National Restaurant Association, 42% of consumers say ordering online is why they choose one restaurant versus another. Ensure that your restaurant is the one they choose by taking the road less traveled.

Saves Employees Time

Every minute your employees are occupied by taking orders is another dollar lost. Integrating a restaurant online ordering system allows customers to order for themselves.

That means your staff has more time to prepare orders, ready them for pick-up or delivery, keep customers satisfied, and increase service quality. All of these benefits come together to grow your restaurant’s revenue. That sounds like an excellent reason for investment, right?

It Can Save You Money

Throughout the global pandemic, restauranteurs have discovered that while delivery apps like DoorDash, UberEats, and Grubhub are great avenues for business visibility, they come with hefty fees. Using a restaurant online ordering system is a great solution for avoiding those fees and saving your business money.

Plus, you can offer discounts and coupons and still make a sizable profit. An excellent example is our app, qMenu. It is a restaurant online ordering system that provides the lowest rates on any platform — just 4% on each order’s subtotal — and much more.

It Provides Valuable Data

A continuous challenge for many restaurant owners is providing the best experience for their customers. However, with a restaurant online ordering system in your arsenal, gathering the necessary data to learn more about your customers is easier than ever.

You can gain insight into who your regulars are, what dishes people enjoy most, if they prefer the app or your website, and how well your promotions perform. With access to this valuable data, you can implement business growing strategies like tweaking your menu, sending targeted promotions, or extending your reach to new customers.

qMenu

Standing out from the crowd and providing an excellent customer experience is necessary for finding success in the restaurant industry. This is why we created qMenu, the ultimate online ordering solution.

We wanted to give restaurant owners the ability to control their online presence while growing their business and saving them money. We hope you consider our services when looking for a restaurant online ordering system.

Are you interested in learning more about qMenu or our services? If so, visit us at qmenu360.com.