qMenu Inc Terms of Service
By accessing the website at http://qmenu360.com, http://qmenu.com, http://qmenu.us, or any qMenu Inc. owned, you are agreeing to be bound by these terms of service, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this website are protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Use qMenu Site
qMenu connects customers with local restaurants through the Site. You may access the restaurants’ menus and offerings, and place orders as a Guest or through your social media account(s). We collect certain information from you when you place an order through the Site, including, but not limited to, your name, address, phone number, email address, or payment information. Additionally, if you login through your social media account(s), you understand that content that you have provided to and stored in your social media account may become available to us and consent to us having this information. By placing an order through the Site, you consent to us collecting your personal information and keeping it for as long as we deem necessary. You agree that the information you provide is true, accurate, and up-to-date, including all payment information.
You pay for order(s) placed through the Site. When you place an order, you agree that we may immediately charge your credit card, Google Pay, Apple Pay, PayPal, or other financial account. You agree that all information you submit when you place an order will be true, accurate, current, and complete. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current, or incomplete, we have the right to suspend, terminate, or refuse current or future use of the Site.
All payments are non-refundable and final, unless we determine, in our sole discretion, an error was made in your order due to no fault of your own. If we determine an error was made, we may issue a refund. If you have any questions regarding charges relating to your order, please contact us at email@example.com.
4. Use License
- Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on qMenu
Inc's website for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a
transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on qMenu Inc's website;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
- This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by qMenu Inc at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
- The materials on qMenu Inc's website are provided on an 'as is' basis. qMenu Inc makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties including, without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights.
- Further, qMenu Inc does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its website or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall qMenu Inc or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on qMenu Inc's website, even if qMenu Inc or a qMenu Inc authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
7. Accuracy of materials
The materials appearing on qMenu Inc website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. qMenu Inc does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete or current. qMenu Inc may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. However qMenu Inc does not make any commitment to update the materials.
qMenu Inc has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by qMenu Inc of the site. Use of any such linked website is at the user's own risk.
qMenu Inc may revise these terms of service for its website at any time without notice. By using this website you are agreeing to be bound by the then current version of these terms of service.
10. Governing Law
These terms and conditions are governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of GA and you irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in that State or location.